If you have been dancing tango for several years, you may be wondering what’s next or if you’ve reached the end of your learning path.
We have good news for you. The best is yet to come! The deeper we go into tango, the more there is to learn and the more fascinating it becomes. In fact, the learning path never ends … nor would we want it to!
We are here to help you develop your tango not only so you can experience increasingly rewarding dances, but for the joy of learning itself. This class is technical and eye-opening but it is also laid-back, supportive and fun. We hope you’ll join our friendly group of tangueros. See you soon!
NB This class takes place in our Barbican studio.
If you are a student or are struggling financially, we would be happy to offer you a discount to reflect your circumstances. Please contact us.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely! Our group classes take place in a large, well-ventilated studio.
Please take a rapid test before class.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- You can choose to stay with the same partner (but otherwise we will rotate partners)
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
This class takes place in our tranquil studio close to the Barbican. We have created the perfect sanctuary to explore tango to your heart’s content with a friendly group of fellow tangueros .
Click here for our locations.