You will be welcomed by your teacher, David Benitez who will guide you through the basic principles of tango. You don’t need any past experience at all. And you don’t need a partner – we will find one for you.
The class starts with a quick warm-up to get familiar with the movements before starting our couple work. You’ll be surprised how much you learn in just one class!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
We take extensive measures to ensure you can do what you love in a Covid secure environment.
- Your teacher maintains 1.5 metres distance and wears a face shield.
- Class numbers are limited to ensure sufficient space to socially distance from the other couples
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- There are no partner changes.
- Pre-registration is essential.
- Face masks are worn at your discretion (but recommended).