This friendly class is given in our studio by top UK teacher David Benitez. The class will start with some technique to warm-up and become familiar with the movements. It will then move to couple work exploring the intricacies of the “caminata” and/or tango figures, always with an eye to elegant technique, musicality and expression No partner needed – we will find one for you.
£25.00 60 minutes
A small socially-distanced tango class exploring beautiful tango figures, elegant technique & musicality. Full description below.
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields, Central London – 5 minutes from Liverpool Street station and next to the famous market.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!