This friendly class is given in our studio by top UK teacher David Benitez. The class will start with some technique to warm-up and become familiar with the movements. It will then move to couple work exploring the intricacies of the “caminata” and/or tango figures, always with an eye to elegant technique, musicality and expression
No partner needed – we will find one for you.
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields, Central London – 5 minutes from Liverpool Street station and next to the famous market.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
We take extensive measures to ensure you can do what you love in a Covid secure environment.
- Your teacher maintains 1.5 metres distance and wears a face shield.
- Class numbers are limited to ensure sufficient space to socially distance from the other couples
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- There are no partner changes.
- Pre-registration is essential.
- Face masks are worn at your discretion (but recommended).