This friendly class is given by top UK teacher David Benitez. The class will start with some technique to warm-up and become familiar with the movements. It will then move to couple work exploring the “caminata” (tango walk) and/or tango technique, always with an eye to elegant technique, musicality and expression. No partner is needed – we’ll find one for you!
£25.00 60 minutes
A small, socially distanced tango class given by David Benitez.
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginner: 0 – 6 months
- Improver: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it will help you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we can personally guide you on your own unique path!
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!