This month our focus will be on adornos (decorations).
Not only do adornments open the door to greater expression and creativity, they are also fantastic for developing our balance, co-ordination and musicality.
I believe it is the detail that counts. I will give you clear guidance to create beautiful decorations as well as instruction and inspiration for using them.
The workshop is now fully booked but feel free to contact me to be put on the waiting list. You can also keep a look out for my next workshop topic and date, which I will be posting soon! I’ve got so many ideas to share with you!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!