This friendly class is given in our studio by top UK teacher David Benitez. The class will start with some technique to warm-up and become familiar with the movements. It will then move to couple work exploring the intricacies of the “caminata” and/or tango figures, always with an eye to elegant technique, musicality and expression No partner needed – we will find one for you.
All classes will continue until 18 December 2021. In the New Year, we will have a new schedule of classes in the West End. More info coming soon!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields, Central London – 5 minutes from Liverpool Street station and next to the famous market.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely! Our group classes take place in a large, well-ventilated studio.
Please take a rapid test before class.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- You can choose to stay with the same partner (but otherwise we will rotate partners)
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!