By booking Tango Au Chateau (the “Holiday”) you are deemed to agree to the following terms. Please take time to read through them:
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are physically fit and able to participate safely in the Holiday and all its activities.
- You are required to obtain adequate travel and (if applicable) motor insurance for the Holiday.
- You are responsible for ensuring you meet all passport, visa and vaccination requirements before the Holiday.
- Tango Movement cannot accept liability for injury, illness or death to you or a third party or damage to or loss of property arising directly or indirectly from the Holiday and all its activities.
- Tango Movement cannot accept any liability for changes, delays, inconveniences or cancellation of flights, any other mode of travel or tours connected with the Holiday for whatever reason. including without limitation adverse weather, accidents or industrial action.
- Payments for the Holiday are strictly non-refundable unless cancelled by Tango Movement for reasons beyond their control.