Join David & Kim for this popular tango class which will introduce you to tango in a vibrant, friendly setting.
The class will start with 15 minute warm-up followed by 1 hour 15 minutes of partner work where you will learn a beautiful tango sequence each week.
The class will end with an inspiring demonstration by your teachers, David and Kim, and finally 30 minutes to practice your movements.
A fantastic evening of tango followed by an (optional) chat in the pub!
No partner needed – we’ll change partners throughout the class.
If you are a student or have been financially impacted by Covid we would be happy to offer you a discount according to your circumstances – please contact us.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely! Our group classes take place in a large, well-ventilated studio.
Please take a rapid test before class.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- You can choose to stay with the same partner (but otherwise we will rotate partners)
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Soho (5 mins from Oxford Circus station).
Click here for our location.