My first in-person workshop for followers post-lockdown! Join me to re-boot your tango!
Places are strictly limited to 15 followers and is now fully booked. Please contact me if you would like to be on my waiting list.
The workshop will start with a 30-minute Gyrokinesis® session with our resident Gyrotonic® trainer Thu Anh, before working with fundamentals of alignment, posture and spiral movements with Kim. Please bring comfortable clothes, socks and your tango shoes.
Full programme coming soon.
All participants will receive a £5 discount on a private Gyrotonic® session with Thu Anh in our beautiful Gyrotonic® suite. This discount must be used within 2 months of the workshop.
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!