Kim is looking forward to another workshop exploring Followers’ Technique and this time our focus will be on the beautiful elements: the “rulo” and “enrosque.”
We will demystify these decorations and learn how to vary them for ultimate expression, all the while developing our balance and musicality.
This workshop is for Improver level upwards. Places are limited – early booking is recommended!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!