Our first Milonga Workshop in 19 months! And boy, have we missed it!
This workshop will be given by both David and Kim and has strictly limited spaces. Over the course of 2 hours, you will clarify your technique, learn some lovely new combinations and seriously boost your mood!
At the end of the class, there will be additional time to practice …by candlelight.
NO PARTNER NEEDED – we will find one for you. We will be changing partners but if you would prefer to stay with the same partner please let us know.
If you are new to milonga, we recommend a good base in tango (improver level or above).
This workshop is fully booked but you can ask to be put on the waiting list.
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely! Our group classes take place in a large, well-ventilated studio.
Please take a rapid test before class.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- You can choose to stay with the same partner (but otherwise we will rotate partners)
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!