This month our focus will be on the wonderful world of “boleos” (leg whips).
We’ll explore the initiation of the movement and understand how to create soft, not forced movements. We will learn different types of boleos and creative variations. Together we will create beautiful leg movements.
I have limited places and my last two workshops were fully booked, so don’t leave it to the last minute to book!
This class takes place in our atmospheric studio in the heart of Spitalfields (5 mins from Liverpool Street station).
Click here for our location.
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. Once we’ve met, we will personally be able to to guide you on your own unique path.
It’s amazing to be able to dance again but let’s do it safely!
If you’re not double-vaccinated, please take a rapid test before the class. If you’re dancing with a partner, you may wish to ask if they would prefer you to wear a mask.
We take the following measures to keep things safe:
- We limit class numbers to ensure there is space between each couple.
- We do not have partner changes.
- Advance registration is essential.
- Hand cleaning products are readily available.
- We recommend face masks but we leave it up to each student to decide.
Please let us know if you have any questions!