In this video tutorial David will guide you through some elegant movements to sharpen your tango technique.
This video was filmed live with student interaction. Visual aids and diagrams help clarify the explanations.
- Part I: Warm-Up
- Part II: Sacada Preparation
- Part III: Incorporating the Traspie
- Part IV: the Follower’s Sacada
- Part V: Giro Decorations
- Beginners: 0 – 6 months
- Improvers: 6 – 18 months
- Intermediate: 12 months – 2 years
- Advanced: 2 years +
- Technique: suitable for all levels from Improver upwards
- Basic Technique: suitable for all levels
This is a rough guide only as we are all so different! We hope it helps you choose your first class. If you’re unsure if this video is for you, please feel free to contact us – we’re always happy to help!